It's been like forever since the last release of Red Eyes. But here it is: Volume 8. I'm doing this series together with Offtopia. Expect more to come :-)
Thanks alot for the release. And a very big thanks for bringing this manga back from the dead. I m just so happy that I get to see more of Mills and ofcourse adorable Saya.
You guys are my heroes, I've been waiting for an update on this sucker for a long while. Got hooked and found out it had given up the ghost just as it was getting really good. Thanks for the great work.
Well guys you just made this really bad Friday a very a much better one! I've been waiting for new chapter of Red Eyes for ages. Thanks a lot!
AntwortenLöschenI was very surprised to see this release on mangaupdates today!!! Thank you! :)
AntwortenLöschenThere is A God
AntwortenLöschenThank you so much! You guys are true heroes!
AntwortenLöschenYes there is indeed a god. I was beginning to think noone would ever pick it up again \o/
AntwortenLöschenThank you thank you very much.
Thanks alot for the release. And a very big thanks for bringing this manga back from the dead. I m just so happy that I get to see more of Mills and ofcourse adorable Saya.
AntwortenLöschenI just jizzed.
AntwortenLöschenhow long till ch 29?
AntwortenLöschenYou guys are my heroes, I've been waiting for an update on this sucker for a long while. Got hooked and found out it had given up the ghost just as it was getting really good. Thanks for the great work.
AntwortenLöschenits't sad sad that nobody thinks red eyes is a cult and epic manga ... yes there is a god
AntwortenLöschenthx