It's been almost one month, since my last Vinland Saga release. But here it is ... Volume 6
... wait!? ... WTF!? ... Volume 6? Yeah, thanx to mako I was able to make it a lot better than the last version I released. Reasons to download it again:
- fixed typos
- scanlated cover flap, omake
- fixed some redrawings here and there
- new credit pages for every chapter (by the way: Translatorfag did chapter 42. Forgot to credit him in the other release. Shame on me)
and
- improved typesetting (looks much better now and is way more consistent)
Last but not least here's also Volume 7:
Sadly the raws weren't that good as volume 6. I tried to do the best I could (though there are some ugly parts on a few pages ... just bear it o.O ). The translations this time are from a couple of different people. Anonymous Spore lets me use his translations and mako helped out on a few pages. The ones from Translatorfag and the Binktopia guys, I just took. I hope they don't mind...
The raws for Volume 8 and 9 will be much better again (like Volume 6 or even a bit better).
See you next month (maybe :-P ),
powerman
edit: well ... Gunir looks like a penis



THIS. IS. AWESOME! *_*
AntwortenLöschenThanks a lot powerman :D
Sweet! Most excellent dude! HUGE THANKS!
AntwortenLöschenYou're a true bro
AntwortenLöschen