
Hey there. I really like Vinland Saga and you probably too, if you're reading this ;-) After volume 5 the tankobon scans stoped and only mag-scans were released. Vinland Saga is such a great series so I decided to release it in the quality it deserves. Here's the tankobon-version of volume 6. Took me a litte bit over a week to do it. Since it's my first time with scanlation, there were some things I had to figure out while doing. I kinda re-did the volume like 2 or 3 times (changing fonts, image quality, etc...) but I hope in the end it came out okay.
Thanks a lot to Anonymous Spore for letting me use his translations and helping out with a few extra pages. Visit him at http://anonspore.blogspot.com/
So, enough of the talking, here's to link:
Vinland_Saga_v06_c36-42_v2
Have fun and stay tuned for more,
powerman
Nice quality dude. :)
AntwortenLöschenThe resolution could be better, but typesetting and cleaning is done perfectly.
Thanks and keep up the grate work.
This is terrific! Thanks for showing this manga the love and care it deserves.
AntwortenLöschengreat! been waiting awhile! Thanks!
AntwortenLöscheni suppose there is a typo (1 so far)
AntwortenLöschenthorkell is thorfin great uncle, because his brother is thorfin grandfather
v6p108
thanx to you all...
AntwortenLöschen@Dille: couldn't do much about resolution since I just took the raw available on the net. With changing image quality I meant changing the png-colors. First I used 256 colors and the volume was nearly 200 MB big. Now it's 16 colors and it still looks the same and is much smaller.
@bambang: Damn, your right. Missed one (important) word. I changed it. Thanx for the advice.
Thanks for doing this. I went through it fairly closely and found more stuff: http://pastebin.com/x85hR9re
AntwortenLöschenI can also translate the cover flap and omake if you'd like.
Wow, thanks for finding so many typos. Since I only typed it off the old scans it was likely I made some mistakes here and there... If you could translate the missing stuff it would be great. Then I could do a v2 release of the volume: please mail me under powerman5k@gmx.net for anything further...
AntwortenLöschenThanks!
AntwortenLöschenWow, finally tankobon releases continue. Thanks a lot powerman, this is great! :D
AntwortenLöschenthanks, much appreciated
AntwortenLöschen